- me: the dude at the front desk pronounced your last name agnostico
- me: i was like ummm just give me the box
- Emily: never heard that one, what a struggle. sounds cooler than what it actually is though
- me: hahaahah. does it mean anything in italian
- Emily: possible [sic] i think its someone who doesn't really believe in god? but isn't an atheist? gonna have to google that one
- me: no [i meant] agostino
- Emily: haha i dont think so, i think its from st augustine
- me: ahh
- Emily: that's almost as bad as when my client was talking about bill cody, and he goes "bill cody? buffalo bill?" and i say "oh he was a football player?"
- me: ok im reading buffalo bill's wikipedia article...is it bad that he was hot at age 19 ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cody
- Emily: no i dont think so...is that supposed to be too young for us?
- me: not sure
long distance call
love like a sunset
run run run
everything is everything [thomas and christian only]
playground love [thomas and christian only]
if i ever feel better
woah, that was a great show.
skeptical of the set list? i have the original copy that was taped to the floor of the stage. put that in your pipe and smoke it.
- me: saw your tweet about kel, did you ever figured out what happened to lori beth denberg? i'm like 10 years behind on my vital information
- Jackie: no, still actively searching. im very upset about lori beth...i think shes in hiding or maybe poised for a comeback
- Jackie: i check for new info legit every week
- me: i am glad you care
- Jackie: i mean, someone has to
- me: yea mavericks!!
- Walter: good win
- me: wooo wooooo
- Walter: you sound like bubb rubb haha. the whistles go...
If we’re all getting together to stop the stupidity of driving a Hummer, will we have to stop the stupidity of eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts and pie? Freedom is freedom to be stupid.” —
a truly fantastic read
I was listening to the radio this morning when they were giving away rihanna tickets and just realized I don’t think I’ve really ever been to a concert for a female artist, aside from like sheryl crow at the cowboys thanksgiving game halftime one year and leann rimes singing the national anthem at the first MLB interleague play game
i am not ashamed
i fucking love maru” —
ladies and gentlemen, i present liz jameson
and FYI maru is a cat; his blog is available at http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/